Commissions – Last Call
We have received a few applicants who are interested in joining select commissions. This is the final call for all those looking to have input into various aspects of our subdivision.
Below are a few commissions the board is looking to form:
- Landscaping – could include season plantings, common area maintenance and lighting and watering new plants
- Wetlands – the wetlands are in need of a lot of work. Anyone with experience in wetlands would be a huge asset
- Community – could include social activities such as block parties, book club, running/walking club
- Subdivision Appearance/Compliance/Enforcement – suggested by homeowners regarding other owners that are not following Rules and Regulations
- Holiday Entrance Decorations
- Welcome Group for new home owners
If you are interested in volunteering for any of these commissions, please contact your property manager Ellen at email@example.com.